Sunday, April 5, 2009

Dr. Christie

I found Dr. Christie's website very interesting. I really enjoyed reading about all she has accomplished. I thought the Web Quest was an interesting idea. I also think it would fun for students. Chick here for examples!

A Web Quest is developed curricular lesson that actively engages learners. I think high school student would enjoy working on and learning lessons this way. Students are able to do tasks, use the Internet and print resources, provide help for completing the tasks, rubrics,and students are able to share opinions with one another. I like the fact there is a rubric. This way the student will know what is required and when it is do. I also like the fact my students would be able to communicate with one another, in case one of them was confused or had a question.

No comments:

Post a Comment