Friday, January 23, 2009

The fisch bowl movie

Wow!!!! I did not know half the information the movie showed. It was unbelievable. I believe this movie is an eye opener on one of two things. One being the effect technology on education, and two technology expanding as a whole.

Just imagine if everyone who signs up for myspace a day actually did something beneficial with that time; or if studying was just as important as talking on the phone for 100,000,000 hours the world would be a different place. This movie showed me how mush people rely on phones, and the internet. I think its wonderful to be connected to the world, just as I am now; but I don't know if it's going to benefit the world as a whole in the future. I guess we will find out as it happens. Like the movie said "Shift Happens!"

I really think everyone should check this movie out! Did you Know

No comments:

Post a Comment