Wednesday, January 14, 2009

About me. Jessica

Hi my name is Jessica. I am currently attending South Alabama. It was not my first choice of universities however, Ole Miss was much farther from home. I make a short frothy five minute drive to school every Tuesday and Thursday. It really is the only down fall to my experience at South so far. I am a secondary science education major. I transferred from MGCCC of Jackson Country in the fall of 2008.

I am really out going. I tend to laugh, day dream, and smile a lot. I live to run, I guess you would say it's my natural high. Kayaking, and diving are two of my favorite summer time hobbies; I also enjoy anything and everything that deals with the outdoors.

My family means the world to me. My little brother is my heart and soul. We are eight years apart but we are still the best of friends. We do a lot of traveling together as a family; we have been to frothy nine states, Canada, Mexico, the Bahamas, Germany, France, Austria, and Sweden. My dog is named LuLu, she is very much like me! She has more energy than the sun and very ditzy. My cat is named Tipper and we are complete opposites! He is lazy and fat.

That's a little information about me, if there is anything else you would like to know feel free to ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment